Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Do I have to do an introduction?

I believe in things have an order to them, not necessarily in my life or my bedroom, but with prose of any kind. I was the kid who learned the 5 paragraph writing prompt format and took 3 years to not put a quote as the opener. I had a teacher who really disliked this apparently unimaginative way of beginning papers. I never tried "fiction" writing.

This is why I have an introduction. I don't know how to phrase the introduction and probably will not give a good overview of myself but I gotta have the order to things. This will be the last thing you read that makes any sense to you.

I originally wanted the blog name to be "Unwittybanter". However, the title of unwitty banter was taken up by some girl who actually had very unwitty and super boring banter. How unfortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment