Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Today

Today: I watched the New Orleans Saint's Super Bowl Parade through the Central Business District of New Orleans on two forms of media (both on TV and a live stream on my computer). Teared up a bit thinking about the city.

Today: I watched an Indian movie with the family about life and school and doing things your own way. Somehow, even though it was my first Indian movie in years, it's just the kind of movie I needed.

Today: I failed (again) to unpack my boxes from moving

Today: I considered how ridiculous it is that there's another snow storm outside even though we just had 34.5 inches of snow over the weekend. Excessive much? Also, all government offices and the library is closed. WTF am I supposed to do with my time????
Clearly I brought the snow with me from Minnesota ...in my carry-on.

1 comment: